Sac Volvo Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Dual Chapter Charity Event Ideas Needed! (November 6th or 20th)

Go down

What charity would you most like to support for our dual chapter November event?

2010 Dual Chapter Charity Event Ideas Needed! (November 6th or 20th) Vote_lcap0%2010 Dual Chapter Charity Event Ideas Needed! (November 6th or 20th) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
2010 Dual Chapter Charity Event Ideas Needed! (November 6th or 20th) Vote_lcap0%2010 Dual Chapter Charity Event Ideas Needed! (November 6th or 20th) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

2010 Dual Chapter Charity Event Ideas Needed! (November 6th or 20th) Empty 2010 Dual Chapter Charity Event Ideas Needed! (November 6th or 20th)

Post by volvie! Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

The Sac Volvo Club and Golden Gate Chapter are in discussion to start our first annual Dual Chapter Charity Event in November, but would like your input on which charity to support and how you would like to go about supporting this particular charity!

At each of our planning meetings, we ran out of time to discuss this idea, so we don't have much to run on-- Yet...

Some questions to consider:
-Do we want to have two separate events with the Golden Gate members meeting in the Bay Area and supporting one charity while the Sacramento members meet in Sacramento and support another charity?

-Do we want to meet in our respective geographical areas and support the same charity?

-Do we want to try to coordinate together and all meet together while supporting the same charity?

-Do we want to incorporate some Volvo / car element into this event (i.e., do we want to drive around and/or go collect things in our cars while working for our selected cause, etc.) or do we want to run this in a different way?

If you have any charity or volunteering experience, please add your thoughts here to help our brainstorming process.

Our goal is to create a fun and interactive experience that enhances our community ties and commitment.

---

Most of my particular volunteer experience comes with working with children and families in the Sacramento area, so you may notice that the poll is skewed a bit towards this bias, but I tired to create a well-rounded poll...

Please note that this poll is not the final list of options and is just meant to get things started.

If you have any other ideas and suggestions, please let me know!

This is an open process, so feel free to add your thoughts here!

[if you are new to forums, here is a topic with some how-tos to get you started:
https://sacvolvoclub.forumotion.net/about-this-forum-f16/forum-newbies-information-and-how-tos-to-help-you-get-started-t7.htm]

Or, contact me directly via e-mail to:
webmaster at sacvolvoclub dot org

Thank you for your time and consideration!

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Take care,
Elizabeth / volvie!
webmaster at sacvolvoclub dot org
volvie!
volvie!
Admin

Back to top Go down